History

Elm Park, originally a 1930’s new town, is a growing leafy commuter suburb of Hornchurch, situated between Romford, Hornchurch, Rainham and Dagenham.

Elm Park Baptist Church originated as an outreach house group in the 1930’s supported by Hornchurch Baptist Church and The Essex Baptist Association. We have maintained a faithful witness to the town through many periods of growth and change over the years and are now looking forward to celebrating our 80th Anniversary, thanking the Lord for His blessings, for the vision of our founders and looking forward to the future.